Westfield London Launches Inaugural Home Trends Show
13 May 2011
External Link: www.samsung.com
As London gets set for a May bank holiday weekend full of shopping trips and home improvements, Westfield London will bring the two together under one roof with its first ever free Home Trends Show, sponsored by Dulux, from Thursday 26th – Monday 30th May 2011.
Free Home Trends Show
The five day homes and interiors show will see one of London’s premiere fashion destinations receive its very own home trends makeover as The Atrium at Westfield London is transformed, with the help of event sponsor and colour expert Dulux, into a home set designed to provide visitors with inspiration for every room in the house.
The Westfield London Home Trends Show will feature a packed schedule of live interiors events, personal appearances and workshops throughout the five days designed to inspire, entertain and educate. A full schedule of events will be available soon at www.westfield.com/London.
Here’s just a brief taste of what’s in store for visitors on stage and in The Atrium’s specially built Dulux sponsored ‘house’:
• Surprise celebrity and special guest appearances
• Interiors master classes and ‘how-to’ demonstrations on original and contemporary home ideas
• Live design demonstrations and daily discounts from some of Westfield’s own interiors retailers including Habitat, Marks & Spencer, House of Fraser and Mamas & Papas
A Riot of Colour
With Vogue hailing summer 2011 as ‘a riot of colour’, Westfield London will take this season’s biggest fashion statements from ‘wardrobes to walls’ with the help of Dulux.
Shoppers will be able to enjoy design advice and colour inspiration from Dulux through a range of experiences including:
• The Dulux ‘Let’s Colour Studio’ – a range of easy-to-use electronic tools and services to help create beautiful decorating schemes for the home
• Practical tips on choosing colour and DIY
• Personal consultations from Dulux’s colour and design experts
• Availability of ‘Dulux colour trends for 2011’ on display in the ‘house’
• Daily colour and LCS trends seminars
• An interactive ‘paint by numbers’ wall allowing guests to put their colour skills to the test
• Free Dulux paint tester samples
• A ‘name a paint’ competition with a £2500 room makeover by Dulux as 1st prize.
Other sponsors on hand to offer home and design inspiration include Samsung, Philips and Brita.
Samsung, Westfield London, Free home Trends Show, Dulux
Other Samsung NewsSamsung Launches Freeview+ HD Personal Video Recorder
Samsung Brings Bubble City To The Streets Of London
Samsung Series 9 Business Notebook Updated
Samsung Partners With Teletext Holidays To Create A Smarter Way To Search For Holidays
Samsung Unveiled As Worldskills London 2011 Premier Sponsor
Samsung Announces Partnership With The NHS – Encouraging Its Employees To Improve Their Health And Wellbeing
Zara Phillips Signs As Samsung UK Olympic Games Ambassador
Samsung G-series Unveiled As An Official Sponsor Of This Summer's Mint Polo In The Park In London
Samsung Cube Heading To Covent Garden This Weekend
News By Company
News By Date
© 2010 companynewsdirect.com E&OE
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Any views or opinions expressed within content submitted to companynewsdirect.com are those of the author and not Company News Direct.
Use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions